For wine and spirits industry suppliers who want to have direct contact with domestic and foreign buyers and achieve business cooperation, attending Shanghai International Wine & Spirits Exhibition (SUPERWINE) is an effective way to achieve its goals.
The SUPERWINE-Shanghai International Wine & Spirits Exhibition provides a unique opportunity for wine and spirits industry suppliers to reach out to global target buyers, establish business contacts and increase sales.
• wine: red wine, white wine, peach red wine, dry wine, static wine, sweet wine, fortified wine, strong wine and service provider (organization);
• wine and spirits: champagne, sherry, ice wine, brandy, whiskey, vodka, rum, gin, sake, sparkling wine, tequila, health wine, wine and food, etc.
• traditional and fashionable wine: liquor, yellow wine, health wine, etc. Alcoholic beverages, including beer, cocktail, fruit wine, etc.
• alcohol services: wine accessories and appliances, alcohol education and training, wine service providers (liquor investment institutions, logistics transportation service providers, liquor storage service providers, etc.);
· wine promotion and organization: MEDALS, certificates, wine books, magazines, websites, culture, advertising, gifts, education training institutions and service agencies, etc.
1. Professional channels:
• enterprise platforms: group purchase units, associations, business groups, state-owned enterprises, international companies, etc. Terminal network seller, online store e-commerce, etc.
• retail agent: Shanghai and surrounding cities more than 30 m wine industry wholesalers, distributors, retailers, agents, importers, downstream distributors and conduits, large supermarkets and supermarket chains;
• catering and entertainment: large hotels, high-end western restaurants, nightclubs and restaurant chains.
• transportation: duty-free shops, duty-free operators, airlines, cruise ships and ferry companies with alcohol demand.
2. Industry customers:
• enterprises: decision supervisor, purchasing department staff, purchasing manager, buyer, designer, etc., of liquor importers, agents and traders;
• catering: wine tasters, bartenders, wine appraisers, Chinese and western chefs, pastry chefs, western pastry chefs, confectioners, gourmets, etc.
• media: wine, consumer, food, hotel and health;
The real estate, aerospace, automotive, luxury brands such as VIP customers, financial institutions VIP customers, based in Shanghai fortune 500 companies in the business elite, white-collar workers, senior management, the government personnel of wine lovers and fans.
Shanghai (86-21) 6439-6190