The 22st Shanghai International Wine & Spirits Exhibition 2022
And Internet Celebrity of Wine Taster Live Supply Chain Selection Conference
Time： May 31-June 02, 2022
Venue：NECC – Hongqiao•Shanghai
Show Principle：100% focus on wine trade and business
Exhibition Highlights：3 days + 365 days” online next-line display service platform
Show Website URL：www.superwinechina.com
As one of the most professional purchasing fairs in Chinese import wine industry, Super Wine has been successfully held tens of editions in Shanghai with an exhibition area of more than 150,000 sq m，which has accumulated hundreds of thousands of first-rank wine suppliers and professional buyers. The previous events have attracted thousands of first-rank wine suppliers and tens of thousands of professional wine buyers from more than 40 countries and regions around the world coming to exhibit thousands of wines and spirits. In this process, the fair has respectively received strongly support and active participation from Shanghai Wine Monopoly Bureau, Shanghai Association For Liquor and Sprits Circulation, Shanghai Drinks Association,Shanghai Import Food Enterprise Association, IFSP, Comité Champagne(CVIC),COGNAC, Mexico Tequila Association, Hong Kong Wine Merchants’ Chamber of Commerce as well as numerous Embassies and Consulates, etc. domestic and overseas GOVs and related industry organizations. Meanwhile, the fair also attracted the attention from international organizations of France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Chile, South Africa, United States, Argentina, Portugal and Australia to participate in by National pavilions. More and more international industry associations expect to bring more high quality wine & spirits to China market with the help of this display window and trade platform of Shanghai in order to strive for larger market shares and meet huge consumer’s demands.
Internet Celebrity of Wine Taster Live Supply Chain Selection Conference ( hereafter referred to as WSC ), jointly organized by Golden Commercial together with New Jafa Group, aims to provide a one-stop solution for domestic and foreign wine and spirits enterprises to construct a new channel supply chain and sell products. WSC is composed of special live, competition and wine taster e-commerce application class. First, a special live room for the exhibition will be set up, so as to assist exhibitors with online sales, increase the interests of the exhibition,enhance wine enthusiasm, and improve the exposure as well. Secondly, the competition is divided into the Internet Celebrity live Commerce PK Contest and the Wine Taster Contest. On basis of the strong fan economy, the special PK contest between the two teams with 20 internet celebrities and more than 100 internet celebrity products for livestreaming marketing will be held at the exhibition. Furthermore, the Wine Taster Contest consists of two groups: a professional group including catering professionals, wine importers & distributors, sales managers, hundreds of five-star hotels and high-end restaurant managers, supervisors, sommeliers, and a student group from the department of hotel management and tourism from 20 universities and colleges in Shanghai, to compete on the same stage. Thirdly, with the help of the SUPERWINE and WSC, the wine taster e-commerce application class makes full use of the geographical advantage of Shanghai (Fengxian) wine culture district of internet celebrity of wine taster, committed to opening up direct sales channels for exhibitors in terms of brand promotion and marketing, which can carry forward global wine and spirits culture, show the charm of wine culture, as well as build the connection with Chinese and international wine tasting cultures.
With the rapid development of Tik Tok, Kuaishou in e-commerce and local channels, anything you want to be filmed can be made short videos. As long as you keep up with the trend of the times, you can open up new channels in the new era and new market. In order to meet the demand of market, Shanghai International Wine & Spirits Exhibition and Internet Celebrity of Wine Taster Live
Supply Chain Selection Conference will be held at the same time, aim to assist more wine enterprises to establish brands, realize information interaction and expand the China market on basis of the integration of online and offline resources with respective advantages, During the exhibition, there will also be a series of events such as International Wine Products Label Management and Customs Clearance and Safety Supervision Summit, China Commercial Wine Forum, World Wine Master Classes, etc. to be held, providing comprehensive and multi-level and multi-channel cooperative services for more wine companies to acquire market share.
• wine: red wine, white wine, peach red wine, dry wine, static wine, sweet wine, fortified wine, strong wine and service provider (organization);
• wine and spirits: champagne, sherry, ice wine, brandy, whiskey, vodka, rum, gin, sake, sparkling wine, tequila, health wine, wine and food, etc.
• traditional and fashionable wine: liquor, yellow wine, health wine, etc. Alcoholic beverages, including beer, cocktail, fruit wine, etc.
• alcohol services: wine accessories and appliances, alcohol education and training, wine service providers (liquor investment institutions, logistics transportation service providers, liquor storage service providers, etc.);
· wine promotion and organization: MEDALS, certificates, wine books, magazines, websites, culture, advertising, gifts, education training institutions and service agencies, etc.
1. Professional channels:
• enterprise platforms: group purchase units, associations, business groups, state-owned enterprises, international companies, etc. Terminal network seller, online store e-commerce, etc.
• retail agent: Shanghai and surrounding cities more than 30 m wine industry wholesalers, distributors, retailers, agents, importers, downstream distributors and conduits, large supermarkets and supermarket chains;
• catering and entertainment: large hotels, high-end western restaurants, nightclubs and restaurant chains.
• transportation: duty-free shops, duty-free operators, airlines, cruise ships and ferry companies with alcohol demand.
2. Industry customers:
• enterprises: decision supervisor, purchasing department staff, purchasing manager, buyer, designer, etc., of liquor importers, agents and traders;
• catering: wine tasters, bartenders, wine appraisers, Chinese and western chefs, pastry chefs, western pastry chefs, confectioners, gourmets, etc.
• media: wine, consumer, food, hotel and health;
The real estate, aerospace, automotive, luxury brands such as VIP customers, financial institutions VIP customers, based in Shanghai fortune 500 companies in the business elite, white-collar workers, senior management, the government personnel of wine lovers and fans.
Shanghai (86-21) 6439-6190